What side effects may I notice from receiving this medicine?
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- breathing problems
- change in amount of urine passed
- chest pain
- feeling faint or lightheaded, falls
- fever or chills
- numbness or tingling in your fingers or toes
- redness, blistering, peeling or loosening of the skin, including inside the mouth
- swelling of ankles, legs
- unusual bleeding or bruising or pinpoint red spots on the skin
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- change in sex drive or performance
- sun sensitivity
Where should I keep my medicine?
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature below 30 degrees C (86 degrees F). Protect from moisture. Keep container tightly closed. Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children,
never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.