What side effects may I notice from receiving this medicine?
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- breast tissue changes or discharge
- breathing problems
- changes in vision
- chest pain
- feeling faint or lightheaded, falls
- high blood pressure
- leg, arm or groin pain
- problems with balance, talking, walking
- stomach pain
- vaginal bleeding
- yellowing of the eyes or skin
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- change in appetite
- changes in sexual desire
- mood changes, anxiety, depression, frustration, anger, or emotional outbursts
- nausea, stomach upset
- skin rash, acne, or brown spots on the skin
- vaginal itching, irritation or discharge
- weight gain
Where should I keep my medicine?
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children,
never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.