What side effects may I notice from receiving this medicine?
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- breathing problems
- chest pain
- cool, pale skin
- fast, irregular heartbeat
- feeling faint or lightheaded
- fever, chills, or sore throat
- swelling of feet or legs
- trouble passing urine or change in the amount of urine
- unusually weak or tired
- unusual weight gain
- unusual hunger
- yellowing of the eyes or skin
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- change in sex drive or performance
- constipation or diarrhea
- nausea, vomiting
- stomach pain or bloating
Where should I keep my medicine?
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children,
never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.