What side effects may I notice from receiving this medicine?
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- chest pain
- cold hands or feet
- fast, irregular heartbeat
- leg or arm pain, cramps
- swelling of hands, ankles, or feet
- tingling, pain or numbness in feet or hands
- weakness in legs
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- changes in the taste of food
- nasal congestion or sore throat
Where should I keep my medicine?
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature below 25 degrees C (77 degrees F). Protect from light, moisture, and heat. Do not refrigerate or freeze. Keep the parts of the nasal spray in the tray provided. Keep this tray loaded in the assembly case. Do not keep an opened nasal spray for more than 8 hours. Throw away any unopened medicine after the expiration date.
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children,
never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.