What side effects may I notice from receiving this medicine?
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- black, tarry stools
- breathing problems
- bulging eyes
- changes in vision
- fever, sore throat, infection, sores that do not heal
- frequent passing of urine
- high blood pressure
- increased thirst
- pain in hips, back, ribs, arms, shoulders, or legs
- swelling of feet or lower legs
- unusually weak or tired
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- confusion, excitement, restlessness
- nausea, vomiting
- skin problems, acne, thin and shiny skin
- stomach upset
- trouble sleeping
- weight gain
Where should I keep my medicine?
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature between 20 and 25 degrees C (68 and 77 degrees F). Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children,
never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.