What side effects may I notice from receiving this medicine?
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- breathing problems
- chest pain
- fast, irregular heartbeat
- fever, flu like symptoms, sore throat
- pain, tingling, numbness in the hands or feet
- redness, blistering, peeling or loosening of the skin, including inside the mouth
- throat pain, trouble swallowing
- trouble passing urine or change in the amount of urine
- unusual bleeding or bruising
- unusually weak or tired
- white patches in mouth
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- aches, pain
- black stools
- dark tongue
- metal taste in mouth
- stomach gas, pain, upset
- vaginal irritation, itch
Where should I keep my medicine?
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature between 20 and 25 degrees C (68 and 77 degrees F). Protect from light and moisture. Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children,
never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.