What side effects may I notice from receiving this medicine?
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- severe skin burning and irritation
- severe skin dryness and peeling
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- increased sensitivity to the sun
- mild to moderate skin burning or stinging
- mild to moderate skin irritation, dryness or peeling
Where should I keep my medicine?
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store in the refrigerator between 2 and 8 degrees C (36 to 46 degrees F). Do not use past the 3 month expiration date. The expiration date will be applied to the medication container by your pharmacist.
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children,
never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.