What side effects may I notice from receiving this medicine?
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- breathing problems
- changes in vision
- chest pain
- eye pain
- fast, irregular heartbeat
- feeling faint or lightheaded, falls
- muscle cramps
- nausea and vomiting
- problems swallowing
- redness, blistering, peeling or loosening of the skin, including inside the mouth
- stomach pain
- trouble passing urine or change in the amount of urine
- unusual bleeding or bruising
- worsened gout pain
- yellowing of the eyes or skin
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- change in sex drive or performance
Where should I keep my medicine?
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature below 30 degrees C (86 degrees F). Protect from moisture and light. Keep container tightly closed. Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children,
never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.