What side effects may I notice from receiving this medicine?
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- anxiety, nervousness
- changes in vision
- fast or slow heartbeat
- feeling faint or lightheaded, falls
- memory loss
- redness, blistering, peeling or loosening of the skin, including inside the mouth
- slurred speech
- trouble passing urine or change in the amount of urine
- unusually weak or tired
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- dry mouth
- flushing or redness of face or skin within 15 to 20 minutes after the injection
Where should I keep my medicine?
Keep out of the reach of children.
If you are using this medicine at home, you will be instructed on how to store this medicine. Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date on the label.
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children,
never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.