What side effects may I notice from receiving this medicine?
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- blood in the urine
- feeling faint or lightheaded, falls
- increased hunger or thirst
- increased urination
- irregular heart rate
- nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain
- pain in the lower back or side
- pain when urinating
- redness, blistering, peeling or loosening of the skin, including inside the mouth
- unusually weak or tired
- yellowing of the eyes or skin
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- depressed mood
- tingling or burning in your hands, feet or around the mouth
- trouble sleeping
- weight gain around waist, back, or thinning of face, arms, legs
Where should I keep my medicine?
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store tightly closed at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Protect from moisture. Dispose of unused medicines through community take-back disposal programs when available or place this medicine in an unrecognizable, closed container in the household trash.
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children,
never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.