What side effects may I notice from receiving this medicine?
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- black, tarry stools
- bloody, coffee ground-like vomit
- breathing problems
- changes in hearing, ringing in the ears
- general ill feeling or flu-like symptoms
- pain on swallowing
- redness, blistering, peeling or loosening of the skin, including inside the mouth or nose
- trouble passing urine or change in the amount of urine
- unusual bleeding or bruising
- unusually weak or tired
- yellowing of the eyes or skin
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- diarrhea or constipation
- nausea, vomiting
- stomach gas, heartburn
Where should I keep my medicine?
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store in the refrigerator between 8 and 15 degrees C (46 and 59 degrees F). Protect from heat and moisture. Do not use this medicine if it has a strong vinegar smell. Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children,
never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.