What side effects may I notice from receiving this medicine?
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- breathing problems
- changes in vision
- chest pain
- fever, chills, or any other sign of infection
- numbness or tingling
- red, scaly patches or raised bumps on the skin
- swelling of the ankles
- swollen lymph nodes in the neck, underarm, or groin areas
- unexplained weight loss
- unusual bleeding or bruising
- unusually weak or tired
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- redness, itching, swelling, or bruising at site where injected
Where should I keep my medicine?
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store in the original container and in the refrigerator between 2 and 8 degrees C (36 and 46 degrees F). Do not freeze. The product may be stored in a cool carrier with an ice pack, if needed. Protect from light. Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children,
never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.