What side effects may I notice from receiving this medicine?
Side effects that you should report to your prescriber or health care professional as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- breathing problems
- changes in vision
- confusion, excitable, nervous
- hearing problems
- fast, irregular heart beat
- feeling faint or lightheaded, falls
- high blood pressure
- problems with balance, talking, walking
- trouble passing urine or change in the amount of urine
- unusual bleeding or bruising
- unusually weak or tired
- yellowing of the skin or eyes
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your prescriber or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- dry mouth
- loss of appetite
- nausea, vomiting
- stomach upset
- trouble sleeping
Where should I keep my medicine?
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Keep bottle closed tightly. Protect from light. Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children,
never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.