Weils Disease testsWeils Disease
Tests could include:
- Blood Culture
- Platelet Count
- Complete Blood Count (CBC) Test
- Liver Function Tests
- Cerebrospinal Fluid (CSF) Culture
- History and Physical Exam
- Serum Aspartate Aminotransferase Measurement
- Serum Total Bilirubin Measurement
- Leptospira Antibody Assay Test
- Serum Alanine Aminotransferase (ALT) Level
- Leptospiral IgG level (procedure)
- Leptospira IgM measurement (procedure)
- Leptospiral microagglutination test (procedure)
A blood culture is a fairly routine test that checks for bacteria, yeast, and other microorganisms in the blood. The test is relatively simple for the patient and involves a simple blood draw. A laboratory tests the blood sample and the results ar...
A complete blood count, or CBC, is an easy and very common test that screens for certain disorders that can affect your health. A CBC measures several components of your blood and can help diagnose a broad range of conditions, from anemia and infe...
Liver function tests help determine the health of your liver by measuring levels of proteins, enzymes, or bilirubin in your blood. Many tests can be performed on the liver, but most of them do not measure the overall function of the liver. The mos...
The central nervous system (CNS) consists of the brain and spinal cord. Cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) is a clear, colorless liquid that surrounds and protects the CNS. It bathes the brain and spine in nutrients and eliminates waste products. It also c...
A urinalysis is a laboratory test done to detect problems with your body that can appear in your urine. Many illnesses and disorders affect how your body removes waste and toxins. The system that takes care of that is broadly called the excretory ...