Unstable Angina treatmentsUnstable Angina
Treatments could include:
- Antiplatelet agent therapy (procedure)
- Low molecular weight heparin therapy (procedure)
- Management of Abnormal Heart Rhythms
- Balloon Angioplasty
- Thrombolytic Therapy
- Cholesterol reduction program
- Percutaneous Transluminal Coronary Angioplasty (PTCA)
- Bed Rest
- Heart Bypass Surgery
- Coronary Angioplasty with Stent
- Heart Operation
Heart bypass surgery is also known as coronary bypass surgery. The goal of this surgery is to replace damaged arteries in your heart with blood vessels from another area of your body. This surgery is used when your coronary arteries are blocked or...
Angioplasty and stent placement are common procedures to open clogged arteries in the heart. These procedures are formally known as coronary angioplasty or percutaneous coronary intervention. Angioplasty involves the use of a tiny balloon to widen...