Tear of Medial Meniscus of Knee treatmentsTear of Medial Meniscus of Knee
Treatments could include:
- Arthroscopy of Knee with Medial Meniscectomy
- Application of Ice Packs
- Physical Therapy
- Application of Knee Immobilizer
- Pain Management
- Apply Cold Compresses
- Arthroscopy of Knee with Medial Meniscus Repair
- Open repair medial meniscus (procedure)
- Use of Knee Brace
- Physical therapy for orthopedic rehabilitation
- Biomechanical Therapeutic Activity
Gait training is a type of physical therapy that helps people improve their ability to stand and walk.
Living with pain that won't go away can be discouraging at best and unbearable at worst. But it is important to remember that there are treatment options that can reduce your pain and improve your quality of life. Your doctor may recommend the use...
Heat and cold can help reduce pain, but knowing which is more appropriate at any given time can be confusing. Learn when to treat injuries with cold or heat.