Reactive Attachment Disorder in Children
Reactive attachment disorder is a problem with social interaction that occurs when a child's basic physical and emotional needs are neglected, particularly when the child is an infant.
- neglect of an infant's needs for physic...
- neglect of an infant's needs for emotio...
- neglect of an infant's needs for food
- Psychologic Evaluation and Testing
- History and Physical Exam
- Evaluation of psychiatric state of patient
- adopted from foreign orphanages
- foster care placement
Reactive attachment disorder (RAD) is a serious condition that prevents children from forming a healthy bond with their parents.
BACK TO TOP