Rabies Learning Center
back to: Health & Wellness Home
Rabies is an often deadly viral infection that is mainly spread by infected animals.
back to top
- Post-Exposure Prophylaxis
- Debridement of Wound of Skin
- Immuno-Augmentation Therapy
- rabies immune globulin, human
- rabies vaccine, human diploid cell
- rabies vaccine, purified chick embryo cell
- Organ Transplantation
- Dog Bite
Domestic animals, such as dogs and cats, are responsible for the majority of animal bites. While dogs cause more bite injuries, cat bites...
Rabies is caused by a virus that affects the central nervous system. Domestic and wild animals are able to transfer the virus to humans via...