Kidney Stones treatmentsKidney Stones
Treatments could include:
- Percutaneous Nephrostolithotomy
- Kidney Stone Removal by Bladder Scope
- Nephroscopic lithotripsy of renal calculus
- Pain Management
- Ultrasonic fragmentation of urinary stone through percutaneous nephrostomy
- Drink Plenty of Fluids
- Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripsy
- Ureteroscopic Removal of Ureteric Calculus
- Laser Lithotripsy
Living with pain that won't go away can be discouraging at best and unbearable at worst. But it is important to remember that there are treatment options that can reduce your pain and improve your quality of life. Your doctor may recommend the use...
Heat and cold can help reduce pain, but knowing which is more appropriate at any given time can be confusing. Learn when to treat injuries with cold or heat.
Percutaneous urinary procedures are used to drain urine and remove kidney stones that are too large to pass from your body by way of the urinary tract (ureters, bladder, and urethra). There are two such procedures: percutaneous nephrostomy and per...