Intracerebral Hemorrhage treatmentsIntracerebral Hemorrhage
Treatments could include:
- ABC protocol
- Intubation of Trachea
- High Blood Pressure Management
- Clipping of intracranial aneurysm
- Percutaneous transluminal balloon angioplasty
- Blood Transfusion
- Evacuation of Hematoma
- Cerebral Aneurysm Repair
- Intravenous Fluid Replacement
- Craniotomy and Craniectomy
- Biomechanical Therapeutic Activity
Endotracheal intubation (EI) is an emergency procedure most often performed in patients who are unconscious or who cannot breathe on their own. EI helps to prevent suffocation or obstruction of the passage of air. In a typical EI, a patient is fir...
Transfusion therapy is regular intravenous blood transfusions due to the care needs of medical conditions such as hemophilia or cancer.