back to Health & Wellness
Hemophilia A Learning Center
Hemophilia A is a hereditary bleeding disorder caused by a lack of blood clotting factor VIII.
- Coagulation factor deficiency syndrome
- Hemophilia Replacement of Clotting Factor
- Gene Therapy
- Transfusion of Fresh Frozen Plasma
- Family history of Bleeding Disorders
- Genetic Predisposition to Disease
Hemophilia A (factor VIII deficiency) is the most common form of the blood clotting disorder hemophilia. It can cause prolonged bleeding,...
back to top