Tests could include:
- History and Physical Exam
- Upper Gastrointestinal (GI) Tract Endoscopy with Biopsy
- Helicobacter Pylori Culture
- Helicobacter pylori Breath Test
- Helicobacter Pylori Antibody Assay
- Helicobacter pylori antigen assay
- Upper Gastrointestinal (GI) Tract Endoscopy
- Barium Swallow
- Fecal Occult Blood Test
- Biopsy of stomach
An esophagogastroduodenoscopy (EGD) test is performed to examine the lining of your esophagus. The esophagus is the muscular tube that connects your throat to your stomach and the duodenum - the upper part of the small intestine. An EGD test is ad...
In some cases, your doctor may decide that he or she needs a sample of your tissue or your cells to help diagnose an illness or identify a cancer. This removal of tissue or cells is called a biopsy. While a biopsy may sound scary, it's important t...
Endoscopy is a procedure that uses a specialized flexible tube with an attached camera to view and operate on the internal organs. This allows surgeons to view problems within your body without having to make large incisions. It is often performed...