Factor VII deficiency is an inherited disorder in which a lack (deficiency) of plasma protein factor VII leads to abnormal bleeding.
- Autosomal Recessive Hereditary Disorder
- Vitamin K Deficiency
- Liver Disorders
- Transfusion of Fresh Frozen Plasma
- Transfusion of factor VII (procedure)
- Treatment of Underlying Disorders
- Family history of Bleeding Disorders
- Genetic Inheritance
Factor VII deficiency is a blood clotting disorder due to a deficiency in factor VII, a protein produced in the liver. It can cause bruising...
BACK TO TOP