Developmental reading disorder, also called dyslexia, is a reading disability resulting from the inability to process graphic symbols.
- inability to process graphic symbols
- History and Physical Exam
- Psychological Assessment
- Neurological Examination
- Psychological Counseling
- Learning facilitation (regime/therapy)
- Learning readiness enhancement (regime/...
- Behavioral Problems at School
- Difficulty Completing Schoolwork
- Difficulty Reading in Adulthood
Developmental reading disorder, or dyslexia, occurs when the brain has a hard time processing language. The cause of dyslexia is unknown but...
BACK TO TOP