Chemicals that touch skin can lead to a reaction on the skin, throughout the body, or both.
- History and Physical Exam
- Serum Electrolyte Panel
- CBC with automated white cell differential
- Apply Cold Compresses
- Remove Contaminated Clothing and Jewelry
- Removal of Substance from Skin or Subcu...
- Young child
- Battery Fluid Causing Toxic Effect
- Swimming Pool and Spa Disinfectants
Find information about chemical burns and how to prevent them. Learn about the causes, symptoms, and treatment of chemical burns.
BACK TO TOP