back to Health & Wellness
Celiac Disease Learning Center
Celiac disease is an inherited, autoimmune disease in which the lining of the small intestine is damaged from eating gluten and other proteins found in wheat, barley, rye, and possibly oats.
- Autoimmune reaction mediated by T cells
- Vitamin Supplementation
- Steroid Therapy
- Follow a Gluten-Free Diet
- multivitamin with minerals
- multivitamin and multimineral with foli...
- multivitamin and multimineral with iron
Celiac disease is a digestive disorder caused by an abnormal immune reaction to gluten. Learn about celiac disease systems, diagnosis, and...
back to top