Cat Scratch Fever testsCat Scratch Fever
Tests could include:
- History and Physical Exam
- Bartonella Species DNA Detection, by Direct Probe
- Bartonella Species DNA Detection, by Amplified Probe
- Bartonella Henselae Immunoglobulin M (IgM) Test
- Bartonella henselae DNA assay (procedure)
- Bartonella Henselae Antibody Test
- Bartonella Henselae Immunoglobulin G (IgG) Test
- Biopsy of Lymph Node
- Abdominal CT Scan
- Cell Count and Differential, Cerebrospinal Fluid
Lymph nodes are small, oval-shaped organs located in different areas of your body. They are found close to internal organs such as the stomach, intestines, and lungs and are most commonly noted in the armpits, the groin, and the neck. Lymph nodes ...
A CT scan is a type of X-ray that can show cross-sectional images of a specific area of the body. The machine circles the body and sends the images to a computer, where they are viewed by a technician. Each picture is viewed as a cross-section of ...
Cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) is a clear liquid that cushions and surrounds the brain and spinal cord. It delivers nutrients and carries away waste. This fluid is continually replenished by the choroid plexus in the brain and absorbed into the bloodst...