Calcium Deficiency Disease risksCalcium Deficiency Disease
- Parathyroid Disorders
- Chronic Kidney Failure
- Alcohol consumption
- Cimetidine 200mg/5mL oral suspension (product)
- Cimetidine 400mg tablet (product)
- Heartburn Relief
- Cimetidine 300mg tablet (product)
- Cimetidine 400mg effervescent tablet (product)
- Tagamet HB
- Cimetidine 300mg oral solution (product)
- Cimetidine 200mg tablet (product)
- Cimetidine Hydrochloride
- Cimetidine 200mg/5mL s/f oral solution (product)
- Cimetidine 200mg/20mL oral suspension (product)
- Cimetidine 100mg tablet (product)
- Cimetidine 800mg tablet (product)
Chronic kidney disease is a progressive, irreversible destruction of the kidneys. The most common causes are high blood pressure and diabetes. Symptoms don't show until about 90 percent of the kidney has been destroyed.
Your kidneys are responsible for filtering excess fluids and waste products from your blood. This waste is then eliminated in your urine. Chronic kidney failure refers to the loss of kidney function over months or years. In the severe stage, dange...
Hypoparathyroidism occurs when the parathyroid glands in the neck don't produce enough hormone (PTH). Too little PTH causes low calcium and high phosphorus levels in the body. Many of its symptoms concern low calcium levels.