Alcohol Abuse treatmentsAlcohol Abuse
Treatments could include:
- Alcohol Rehabilitation and Detoxification
- Detoxication psychiatric therapy for alcoholism (regime/therapy)
- Behavior Therapy
- Alcoholism counseling (procedure)
- Alcohol Abuse Family Therapy
- Alcohol and Drug Detoxification
- Aversion therapy - alcoholism (regime/therapy)
- Support Groups
- Group Psychotherapy
- Substance Abuse Counseling
- Individual Psychotherapy
Bowel retraining is a behavior modification program to help people with dysfunctional bowels regain the ability to have normal bowel movements. A complete bowel retraining program has several steps that can help you regain normal bowel function an...
Behavioral therapy is a treatment that helps change potentially self-destructing behaviors. It is also called behavioral modification or cognitive behavioral therapy.